Did you know that...
- Despite the tolerant sexual climate in the Netherlands, Dutch teenagers do not have experience with sexual intercourse sooner than their peers in other Western countries?
- People in some Asian countries are the least satisfied about their sex lives?
- Slightly less than half of all Europeans are in favour of same-sex marriage?
- Worldwide HIV infections are equally divided amongst men and women?
- The abortion rate in the Netherlands is among the lowest in Europe?
- Sexual violence occurs everywhere in the world and that the number of male victims is substantial?
Read more in 'Sexual and reproductive health, the Netherlands in international perspective'. In this booklet Dutch facts and figures relating to sexual health are compared to facts and figures in other countries.